Arizona Assets Alliance
The Arizona Assets Alliance is a state-wide collaboration dedicated to expanding the number of individuals and families participating in the Earned Income Tax Credit, financial education, Individual Development Accounts (housing, education, small business development) and other programs aimed at supporting persons with low to moderate income to accumulate assets.
The Arizona Assets Alliance is currently focused on four distinct initiatives to collectively serve Arizona’s working families and the individuals that support them in the transition to financial independence.
- Creating a seamless and coordinated supportive network
- Increasing public and political awareness of the needs of working families
- Cultivating, leveraging and distributing new funding sources
- Providing access to professional development opportunities
Find Services in Your Area
To support you and your family to transition to financial stability.
Answer a few questions to help determine which service you currently might be in need of and search for those services in your area.
- Financial Education
- Credit Counseling and Repair
- Individual Development Accounts
- • Housing
- • Education
- • Small Business Development
- Volunteer Income Tax Assistance
- First-time Homebuyer Counseling
- Housing Down Payment Assistance
- Foreclosure Prevention